Members select 6 bottles in April and 6 in October from limited, small lots ranging in price from $125 to $175.
Backward L Wine Club members enjoy these exclusive benefits:
- 20% discount on club shipments and purchases,
- First to know about all new vintages,
- Access to library wines, vineyard verticals, and special bottlings, and
- Complimentary tasting at our Sutter Creek tasting room.
Rewarding our favorite people
Join the Backward L Wine Club
Join us for exclusive club pick-up parties with unique pairings of chef-made bites. Meet Gary, the winemaker/chef, and share your thoughts and stories.
- Club members will be reminded of upcoming shipments by email, two weeks prior.
- There is no membership fee to join.
- You certify that you are at least 21 years of age, and understand that wines may only be shipped to and signed for by adults age 21 years or older.
- Members commit to a minimum of two club shipments over 1 year. A $75 cancellation fee will apply if you cancel before receiving those shipments. This fee protects our member benefits and any savings we have extended to you.
- You authorize Miller Wine Works to charge your credit card for the Wine Club that you select, along with any applicable tax and shipping charges prior to each Wine Club shipment in April and October.
- Shipments will automatically continue until you elect to cancel, at which point membership will be suspended without further obligation. Cancellations are accepted only with written notification to email@example.com.
- Orders may either be shipped directly to your home or office, or picked up at the MWW Tasting Room in Sutter Creek, no later than 60 days after the release. Carriers make three delivery attempts before returning orders to the shipper. It is your obligation to notify us of any billing or shipping changes prior to any deadlines specified in the advance email notification prior to the Club release. Extra shipping charges incurred due to an incorrect address, delivery interception, and shipments returned to the winery will be charged to your account.
- We are not liable for wines that have not been picked up or shipped within two months of the scheduled release date.
- If we are sold out of your wine club selection, we will offer you a new selection, which may require you to pay the difference or result in a credit on your account.